Check you orders Star Wars Promos out of stock

• Heads up!

If you ordered any Star Wars Lego between May 1st and May 8th to take advantage of the May the 4th promotions check you order when it arrives. I ordered on May 1st, and spent over $200 to ensure all 3 promos showed applied to my order. However when I received my order, Lars Family Homestead Kitchen was missing from the order and the order list.

I called and spoke to customer service, they agreed it should of been shipped, however they are sold out of all 3 promotions as of today May 9th. Customer service did apply 2500 vip points which is the equivalent of $25 CAD which is nice they acknowledged their mistake, unfortunately the Lars Family Homestead Kitchen is selling for over $55 CAD on Bricklink, which means the credit is not equivalent.

c66e0f7a-55c1-44aa-97ef-ddcc0038c661-image.png

https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-star-wars-may-the-4th-2022-promotion-details/

LEGO has officially revealed the details of the 2022 LEGO Star Wars May the 4th promotions. These will run from May 1-8, while supplies last, and if you reach a certain purchase threshold, you can actually get all of them.

• Lars Family Homestead Kitchen (40531) – LEGO Star Wars purchases of $160
    • The Mandalorian Beskar Keychain (5007403) – VIP exclusive with LEGO Star Wars purchases of $70
    • AT-ST (30495) – LEGO Star Wars purchases of $40
    • Double VIP Points