True North Bricks Superheroes Contest

Another contest courtesy of True North Bricks (a Canadian Recognized LEGO Fan Media):
    ~
    It's a new month and time for the September 2021 LEGO® giveaway from True North Bricks! We have been giving away LEGO® sets this year in celebration of the blog's fifth anniversary. This month, we have something special planned. Get hyped, because True North Bricks is giving away an entire set of the brand new Marvel Collectible Minifigures. The LEGO® Group recently sent us a full box of these characters. Each box contains three full sets of 12 Minifigures. One of those sets can now be yours! That is a value of approximately $60 in Canada. As always, True North Bricks will cover shipping anywhere in Canada. Incidentally, the giveaway is open to Canadian residents only.

How do you enter? Create a Marvel Superheroes comic book scene in a brick-built vignette. The build has to adhere to the following guidelines:

• Use only authentic LEGO® pieces (no knockoffs).

• Use any Marvel Superheroes LEGO® Minifigure.

• The base must be an 8x8 LEGO® plate.

• The scene must be eight bricks high by eight bricks wide by eight bricks deep (see below for example).

• To submit your photo to True North Bricks before September 18, 2021 at midnight.

• True North Bricks will select the winner randomly from all eligible entries on September 19 , 2021

• The prize consists of 12 sealed blind bags. I have done my best to ensure there is a complete collection. However, I cannot be sure since the bags are sealed.
      -You can submit your entries through direct message on the TrueNorthBricks Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or email (TrueNorthBricks at Gmail dot com). While you are posting on social media, make sure you follow True North Bricks to keep up to date on LEGO® news, reviews, and future giveaways (a new one begins in October). Now, get your bricks out and tell me a Marvel Superheroes story on an 8x8 plate!
      ~