Minifigure Habitat for a Hero Contest

At our last meetup I mentioned that the Ambassador for Rambling Brick reached out to me after seeing photos of our minifigure habitat Christmas display to let me know of an upcoming contest on his website.
    Rambling Brick has now launched the minifigure habitat for a hero online build contest. The idea is to build a minifigure habitat that features a hero doing something heroic.
    For the habitat specifications and full description please see ramblingbrick.com
    This contest is open to the public.

Depending on MILUG member participation and lug assets we could see about providing a small set for best MILUG build. I will talk to the Ambassador about being a guest judge.

This looks like fun! Time ro get building.

I know a couple of people have built for this but I wanted to remind people about how to enter.

To Enter

Build your habitat, either physically or digitally. Take a photo/render an image and send it through to ramblingbrick@gmail.com, OR post it on Instagram or Twitter, using the #ramblingherohabitat. Be sure to read the Fine Print on the website first!