BrickCan AFOL Guide

For anyway attending the BrickCan 4 day AFOL Convention, they have this nifty guide to give you some background on what to expect.

Is there going to be a milug speed building team or 2 this year? I'm signing up for as many events as I can, it sounds like a blast. Plus I'm cheap and apparently we get to keep what we build, I mean c'mon.

@ian it is definitely an awesome way to get new sets and it's fun too. I would recommend the master build as you often get multiple sets for that one and you get to be creative rather than building sets.
    Also be sure to put the challenges that don't have a limit (bag build) into your itinerary for the weekend so you don't miss them!
    As for team speed builds we have a group that has done them together the past few years (me, Laura, Mike, Michael, Scott; however the day/time may not work for Michael so we may have another spot to fill) and we are putting in a team again this year. Also, some cons go with teams of 5 and others have 6 so we will see what BrickCan does this year.
    There is definitely room for a second team given the number of us that are going this year though you would have to check if others are interested. It's usually one big set that the group either drafts or divides up in another way (such as equal sized piles) after the speed build is over.

@krista Yes the master build is the one I'm most excited about, Im not big on following instructions. I just hope it doesn't leave me inelligable for the green and regular speed build, as signing up for the elite speed build does.
    I don't see any numbers on min or max team size, but yeah with 13 people going there should be enough for 2 teams easily, if others are interested

@ian it shouldn't unless they changed the rules, as I've done the master build and the regular speed as well as other ones at the same con. The only one that is the issue is the elite speed and that only removes your eligibility from the other individual speed builds, nothing else.